Smart Option Student Loan™
After the excitement of college acceptance, many students – and their families – face the challenge of how to pay for school, but have limited knowledge of their knowledge of their financing option
Now you can pay for College the Smart Way
Westmoreland Community Federal Credit Union is proud to offer this Private Student Loan Product to you in partnership with Sallie Mae®.
The student loan process can be overwhelming. That’s why we offer the Smart Option Student Loan.
The Smart Option Student loan® by Sallie Mae® is an ideal solution to help bridge that gap between federal loans and the cost of educational expenses.
Features And Benefits
- Competitive Interest Rates
- Borrow up to 100% of school certified education costs (minimum $1,000)
- Multiple in-school repayment options available
- Borrower benefits available – like rewards and interest rate reductions
- Rates that reward creditworthy borrowers
- Applying with a creditworthy cosigner may help you qualify and/or receive a lower rate
- Fast Online Application. The easy application only takes about 15 minutes
- 24/7 online account management
- No prepayment penalty
With three repayment options and competitive interest rates, you’ve got the choice to graduate with less loan debt or enjoy more flexibility while in school.
- Pay more, Save more.
INTEREST REPAYMENT OPTION:
Pay interest while in school and for six months after school. Then take advantage of our shorter repayment term to save over 20% on your total loan cost compared to our deferred repayment option
- Pay a little now. Save a lot later
FIXED REPAYMENT OPTION:
Make a low fixed monthly payment while in school and for six months after school. Then take advantage of our shorter repayment term to save over 10% on your total loan cost compared to our deferred repayment option.
- Get Maximum flexibility.
DEFERRED REPAYMENT OPTION:
Defer payments until after school, or pay as much as you want in school, to enjoy maximum flexibility.
Together We Can Do This
We are committed to helping people invest in higher education. That is why we have partnered with Sallie Mae®.
Together we offer a comprehensive suite of products and services to support your education finance needs. Sallie Mae has helped more than 30 million Americans pay for college over the past four decades.
Click here to begin your application process