ATM Locator & Shared Branching
Westmoreland Community offers surcharge-free ATM usage at its own branches – including at the Westmoreland County Courthouse at 2 N. Main St., Greensburg, PA – as well as at many locations throughout the PNC and CU$ networks. Click on the links below to find one near you.
CO-OP Shared Branching
At more than 5,000 branches and over 2,000 self-service locations in all 50 states, you can conduct transactions just like you would at Westmoreland Community. That’s because we’re part of the CO-OP Shared Branch network. Westmoreland Community’s participation in the CO-OP Shared Branch network means convenience when, where and how you want it.
- Get person-to-person assistance with your accounts, even when you’re far from home
- Make deposits, transfers, account inquiries, and much more
- Take advantage of over 5,000 convenient locations and more than 2,000 self-service locations covering all 50 states
- Simply have your credit union name, account number, and a government ID and you’ll have access to your accounts
- Easily locate a shared branch wherever you are – through any of our locator tools, including phone, mobile app, or Internet
Find a Shared Branching location right now at www.co-opsharedbranch.org or call 1-888-SITE-CO-OP.